CAN YOU SOLVE
Sanford Squirrel’s “Punny Puzzler”???
Here’s how it works
- First, you must solve each of the 6 WORD SCRAMBLES. Clues to the mystery words of each scramble can be found just below the printable puzzler page.
- Once you have solved each of the word scrambles, the first letter of each new word, in order from 1 – 6, spell out the answer to riddle!!
PUNNY PUZZLER RIDDLE
MAN: “Hey, how did that big, huge gorilla get into that little, tiny car??!!
GORILLA: “Easy, I just used the __ __ __ __ __ __ !”
WORD SCRAMBLE CLUES:
- Cheese flavored nightlight.
- A candy corn color.
- Egg holder.
- “That cat is soooo immature.”
- Popular vacation destination for martians.
- A “knit-wit’s” tall tale.
0 comments on “PUNNY PUZZLERS”